5 Steps to Create Free Email With Your Own Domain

I have been using my email with yahoo.com for the past 5 years. My email id is: MyName@yahoo.com, and also I have a domain that is yahoothis.blogspot.com.  Last week I have created my new email id with my own domain name for free of cost. You can also free email like yourname@yourdomain.com instead of such a free mail service like yahoo.com, gmail.com and hotmail.com.
Create your own domain email free
Create your own domain email free

Here the 5 steps to create email with your domain name for absolutely free.

Step 1. Go to Google Apps
Step 2. Enter Your Domain Name and Click Get started.
Step 3. Fill the information then click continue.
Step 4. Set up your email with your domain then click I accept. Continue.
Step 5. Verify your domain with meta tag. That’s it.

Now you can use this email id with Gmail.com. Enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment