Google Page Rank (PR) Update 2011 Gives Surprise to Me

Wow!. I just exited with google Page Rank update 27th June 2011. One of my blog got PR3 from PR0 within 90 days. Yes. Google gives more surprise to me. Just see the miracle, my blog registered on 28th march 2011 and got PR3 on latest pr update 27th June 2011. Totally my blog ranked with 10 pages.
Google-page-rank-update-2011
Google-page-rank-update-2011
Google Page Rank 3 pages
Google Page Rank 2 pages
Google Page Rank 1 pages
I think some backlinks from high pr sites. I have to thank to great sites including some social bookmarking sites, forums, and high pr blogs and social networking sites.
I have planned to post will be How I got PR3 from PR0 in 3 months.

1 comment:

  1. There's an exclusive new opportunity that is trending online.

    Large companies are paying average people for giving their opinions!

    You can get up to $75 per each survey!

    And it's available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete